Policy research and analysis informs clients who want to understand the origins, the implementation and the impact of the laws and regulations on intended beneficiaries. With deep knowledge about policy, practice and politics and a keen sensitivity to the cycles of the policy process, Washington Partners is uniquely positioned to conduct research and analysis to advise and inform our clients. We have a strong track record of producing synthesized information in customized formats that are useful and relevant to assuring our client’s meet their policy goals.
Our research and analysis services include:
- Reviewing and synthesizing existing research
- Analyzing key laws, regulations, formal guidance and other public policies
- Conducting internal and/or external environmental scans
- Producing historical analyses of public policy areas
- Analyzing the impact of a public policy
- Evaluating the political environment
- Developing policy options for strategic planning and agenda setting
- Conducting policy briefings
- Writing summary reports
Members of our team have authored or contributed to numerous books, reports, blogs, publications and live media.