Washington Partners has the knowledge and creativity to make any association a success, ranging from small coalitions to large membership organizations. Our approach allows associations to devote more resources to the direct needs of their members. We provide cost-effective solutions to operating a full-service association and offer all the benefits of being located in the nation’s capital without the burden of renting expensive office space or hiring full-time staff. We have launched new associations and currently manage existing associations.
We provide a wide variety of tailored services that include:
- Leading strategic planning
- Developing legislative and regulatory agendas
- Producing collateral and messaging materials
- Managing finances
- Building and maintaining membership databases
- Recruiting members
- Cultivating partnerships
- Serving as media liaison and spokesperson
- Planning conferences and events
- Implementing government relations plans
- Conducting grassroots and political advocacy strategy and training
We have a strong record of success in managing diverse associations, starting with listening to the needs of the members. In this manner, we bring coalitions together and develop areas of consensus while also providing experienced leadership in constructing and implementing effective management, legislative and communications strategies.