Since the founding of the United States, grassroots advocacy has long been essential to the effective functioning of our democracy. Not only is grassroots advocacy a highly effective way to influence and shape public policy, it is paramount to every successful organization’s government relations plan. By engaging your members and constituents in the legislative process via a grassroots campaign, you demonstrate your leadership and value to them by giving them an active voice in the lawmaking process while at the same time actively strengthening your brand and expressing a valid point of view to policymakers.
We advise our clients in developing successful grassroots strategies that create change within the policy sphere. Our work focuses on ensuring that your expertise, knowledge, personals stories and experience are heard and understood. We help you get a seat at the decision making table and provide the necessary tools to effectively communicate a message with the media, legislators and their staff.
Our highly sought after advocacy training includes:
- Planning and goal setting
- Designing strategic campaigns for Hill visits, emails, letters, social media and more
- Identifying and connecting with potential partners and building coalitions
- Writing promotional web, print or social media content
- Developing and conducting staff, membership and constituent training (in-person or online)
- Scheduling congressional visits
- Coordinating media outreach
Our grassroots efforts have gained our clients strong reputations on Capitol Hill as the voices on the ground in their respective fields. As grassroots tactics evolve, we work with our clients to ensure their approach is both relevant and timely. We help you harness and hone your voice so Congress and the Administration will listen, learn, and take action.