Washington Partners, LLC is a full service government affairs and public relations consulting firm that has built a reputation for producing results. We partner with clients committed to excellence in education and other social services to achieve policy and advocacy success by:
- leveraging our expertise and passion;
- strategizing intelligent solutions; and,
- creating meaningful impact.
Our team includes long-term insiders in education policy from PreK through higher education, innovative thinkers and savvy strategists that provide a comprehensive array of customized client services.
We have the knowledge, skills, and relationships that are necessary for successful advocacy at all levels. From grassroots to grasstops and everything in between, our broad-based legislative practice approaches every project with the same degree of determination and professionalism. Washington Partners enjoys strong working relationships with congressional offices, government agencies, think tanks, national organizations, coalitions and The White House.
We are uniquely poised to provide comprehensive services in relation to major domestic PreK to higher education, science, literacy, civil rights and research policies such as:
- Labor, Health and Human Services and Education appropriations
- Higher Education Act
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act
- Workforce Investment Act
- Americans with Disabilities Amendments Act
- Education Sciences Reform Act
- Juvenile Justice and Violence Against Women Act and more
Our relationships are structured to maximize and build on the strengths of the client. Our deep and broad experience gives us the flexibility to uniquely tailor the work in a manner that best compliments the client.